Assessments and Evaluations
HUMAN provides professional assessments and evaluations to key programs, processes or organizational structures that need improvement.? The first critical step to improvement is always a thorough evaluation or assessment as to where you are now, measured to a defined vision, set of criteria, standard or model. Let HUMAN assist you with their very inclusive approach to determine the current level of success to what you desire and provide improvements and/or recommendations for improvement. Activities and deliverables include:
- Pre-assessment/evaluation confirmation of client requirements, needs and expectations.
- Discovery, determination of assessment/evaluation criteria.
- Identification of stakeholders.
- Creation and use of qualitative and quantitative data and interview tools.
- Investigation of background materials.
- May include development of required documents and practices.
- Draft report with assessment/evaluation results and recommendations.
- Management workshop to disseminate report and determine actions through consensus.
- Final report with assessment/evaluation results, recommendations and next step actions determined by leadership.