Corporate Quality for Rent
A stabilizing corporate quality function is essential to organizations with multiple locations each with their own quality leader. But senior executives can be expensive, and even more so if you've made a mistake in hiring them. Let HUMAN be your corporate quality function and rent it instead. You can use us as much or as little as you need, without the costs of benefits, unemployment insurance, pension plan, stock options, sick days, holidays and all of the other goodies that go along with full time senior management positions. We understand the need for a balance between corporate unity and site independence, and the use of collaboration rather than control. By outsourcing all of your corporate quality needs, you can establish continuity of vision and practice between your different locations without the costly obligations that come with full time employees.
HUMAN uses a very inclusive approach to the development and implementation of quality management strategies and systems to ensure that appropriate knowledge and experience is transferred to staff. Examples of Corporate Quality support may include development, guidance, mentoring, facilitation, and training:
- Strategic Planning using the Balanced Scorecard
- Quality department development
- Team-building and planning
- ISO 9001
- Internal audit training and facilitation, including audit, audit report and report-out to leadership and staff (if desired).
- Integrated Management System (Quality, Environmental, and Health & Safety)
- Representation during certification audit(s).
- Business Excellence Models and assessments
- Process Mapping and quality program documentation
- Appreciative Inquiry and Change Management
- Process improvement planning and implementation
- Bench-marking program
- Training programs
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Design of Experiment (DOE)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis
- Process Mapping
- Process Improvement